(1) I got an error message during the payment process. What should I do?
If you got an error message on our website, please contact us with online chat or message us with email@example.com and We hope we can count on your patience and understanding. For some payment methods, you might get redirected to another page of a third financial party. If you received an error message here, it is best to get in touch with your payment provider directly.
(2) What should I do if my card payment has failed?
If your payment has failed, please check the following:
1. Please make sure you have paid with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro (debit card) or American Express.
2. When making payment on Asiteoneworld, you must have an activated 3-D Secure Code. Please contact your bank to confirm whether your card has been authorized with 3-D Secure Authentication.
3. If your card has expired or your payment has exceeded your card’s limit, please contact your card issuer.
4. If you got an error notice on the checkout page, please check your card information and try to pay again. If this doesn’t work, you can try using another card or another browser