Terms & Conditions
Welcome to asiteoneworld.com (here in after the “ASOW Website”). We provide website features and other products and services to you when you visitor shop at the ASOW Wholesale Website, use ASOW products or services, use ASOW applications for mobile, or use software provided by ASOW in connection with any of the foregoing(collectively, "ASOW Services"). ASOW provides the ASOW Services subject to the following terms & conditions. BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE ASOW WEBSITE AND ASOW SERVICES, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS& CONDITIONS CAREFULLY NOTE: The ASOW Website is intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the ASOW Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
These Terms & Conditions (hereinafter “T&Cs”) constitute a legally binding agreement between you and ASOW. Please read the following T&Cs carefully before registering with the ASOW Website and using any of the ASOW Services. By accepting this agreement, you agree to be bound by the T&Cs by accessing/browsing this ASOW Website and using ASOW Services, regardless of whether you create an account with ASOW Website or place an order. If you breach any of the T&Cs, you are prohibited from continuing to use the ASOW Website and ASOW Services. We reserve the right to change this ASOW Website and these T&Cs at any time with outpour notice.
1. You agree to and are solely responsible for the following:
• Providing accurate information required for using the ASOW Website and ASOW Services, including, without limitation, information related to your account and orders.
• Not posting or transmitting to the ASOW Website any material which is: threatening, in breach of confidence, private, violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks or other proprietary rights of any person, infringes on the rights of a thirdparty, can potentially cause technical damage to the ASOW Website.
2. ASOW reserves the right to remove any information which we believe is unlawful or inappropriate, violates the T&Cs stated or could potentially result in liability to ASOW.
3. You may sign up for the ASOW Website with an email address. ASOW will assign your account identification and a password to enable you to access to the ASOW Website and receive the ASOW Services. Each time you login, you will be deemed an authorized user of the ASOW Website in a manner consistent with the T&Cs. You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of the password you have provided to the ASOW Website and identification information assigned to you. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorized or misuse of your account.
4. When you use any ASOW Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages at this ASOW Website or through the other ASOW Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Termination of Use
ASOW reserves the right to terminate your account and your use of the ASOW Website and all of the offered ASOW Services when the T&Cs are breached by you for any reason what so ever. You are personally liable for any orders that you place with us or charges that you incur prior to the termination of use. ASOW reserves the right to change or discontinue all or any aspects of the ASOW Website at any time without prior notice.
Pricing Errors and Product Information
The ASOW Website displays prices and availability of products and services which are subject to change without notice. We will make every effort to ensure errors will be corrected where discovered. ASOW reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any stated offers and to correct any errors or omissions after an order has been placed with us. ASOW will attempt to display product information (details and images shown) on this ASOW Website as accurately as possible.
Validating Your Order
After you place an order with us, this ASOW Website will perform a validity check. ASOW reserves the right to reject or cancel any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. These restrictions may include orders placed using the same ASOW account, the same credit card or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. If we reject your order, our Customer Service Team will attempt to notify you using the email address provided with your account.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. The ASOW Website reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
Once the payment has been made within 6 hours（Except for Clothing） after your order is placed, we will confirm your order and begin the order dispatch process.
Using Coupons and Coupon Codes
Coupons or Coupon Codes can be used at the time the order is placed. Your use of the Coupons or Coupon Codes shall be subject to these terms and conditions, any relevant activity rules, and any other applicable terms and conditions.
If you request to cancel your order or return items, and such request is approved by us, the payment you have made for the order will be refunded in accordance with our Return Policy.
By using the ASOW Website and ASOW Services, you expressly agree that use of this ASOW Website and ASOW Services is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that use of the ASOW Website will be error-free, nor do we warrant the content accuracy, integrity or completeness that you see at this ASOW Website.
You here by acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, products and services available throughout the ASOW Website. Under no circumstances shall ASOW be liable for any direct or indirect damages that result from your use of or inability to use the ASOW Website and ASOW Services, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the ASOW Website and ASOW Services that results in errors, deletions, viruses, delays in service or any other website performance failure. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the content displayed at this website is correct, ASOW makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the information, and provides all information on an "asis" basis. ASOW, including our partners and affiliates, associated third parties, employees, contractors and those involved with the operating of the ASOW Website and ASOW Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the ASOW Website or the products sold on it. This includes (but not limited to) any loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. All content included in or made available at this ASOW Website through any ASOW Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of ASOW or its content suppliers.
2. All graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available at this ASOW Website through any ASOW Services are trademarks or trade dress of ASOW in the P.R. China and other countries.
3. ASOW's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ASOW's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits ASOW.
4. All other trademarks not owned by ASOW that appear at this ASOW Website or in any ASOW Services are the property of the irrespective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by ASOW.
5. The use of any of ASOW trademarks without ASOW's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
6. Besides the foregoing intellectual properties, all things you see on this ASOW Website are copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by ASOW. These rights and are protected by PRC and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and any other applicable laws.